Cleveland Walking Tours!
Tours of Cleveland, LLC offers exciting and educational walking tours of beautiful and historic downtown Cleveland.
COVID-19 Update: Tours have resumed and are available for booking now!
- We will have reduced the group sizes to help maintain our social distance.
- Effective 7/4/20: The wearing of masks in public is required by the city of Cleveland. Staff and guests will be required to do so. If you do not have a mask, we will have extras available free of charge.
- We will ask, if you are sick, please do not come on the tour, we will gladly work to reschedule your tour.
Downtown Highlights Walking Tour:
Our Downtown Highlights Cleveland walking tours begin in Public Square and end at Playhouse Square. This tour covers all the highlights of downtown Cleveland in one great, two-hour tour! The tour discusses a brief history of Cleveland, the buildings on Public Square and along the Mall, Playhouse Square, visits inside the Arcade, the Cleveland Trust Company Building as well as tales of Cleveland’s most famous residents. This walking tour is approximately 2 hours long. Some stops on the tour offer the opportunity for participants to sit. A walking tour with a knowledgeable guide is one of the best way's to experience Cleveland!
This tour is offered year round! If you don't see a time on our schedule that works for you feel free to contact us to see if we can schedule a time that does.
Cleveland From the Inside Walking Tour:
Please note - This tour will be suspended until further notice, as many of the buildings we visit have not yet re-opened to the public.
The Cleveland From the Inside walking tour focuses on the interiors of some of Cleveland's greatest buildings downtown! We take a look inside the Old Stone Church, the bank on the first floor of the Society for Savings Building, the Cleveland Federal Reserve, the Cleveland Public Library, the Arcade, the Euclid and Colonial Arcades, the Cleveland Trust Company Building and finally Playhouse Square including a visit inside one of the historic theaters.
This exclusive tour is offered year round and only on Mondays (except Federal Holidays) and will last approximately 2.5 - 3 hours with a small break period.
Participants will be required to show a government issued ID and pass through a metal detector to enter the Cleveland Federal Reserve.
The listed buildings are not guaranteed to be available for our tour due to private functions that may be happening in the building on a given Monday.
Corporate, School and Private Walking Tours:
Corporate group Cleveland walking tours are great for job applicants new to Cleveland, a group of new employees, employees visiting from out of town or as part of your employee appreciation program, wellness program, team/department outings or as a reward for a job well done. Alternative times may be accommodated as well. Rates vary on the size of the group.
We also work with school groups and offer a special student discount.
Private Cleveland walking tours are available. This option is great for those folks who don’t like crowds or want a more personalized experience. Specific sites of interest in downtown Cleveland may be able to be incorporated into the tour, with prior notice. Alternative times may be accommodated. Rates vary on the size of the group. Please contact us to discuss.
Call us at (216) 318-3865 or e-mail us at email@example.com to discuss specifics.
Virtual Tour Presentations:
We can bring our walking tour to you through our Virtual Tour Presentations. This program is a fun, interactive, one hour Power Point presentation bringing the walking tour to those who can not venture downtown. The virtual tour is great for retirement home communities in our area.
Call us at (216) 318-3865 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our offerings and costs.
Gift Vouchers for a walking tour make a great gift!
- People receiving the voucher can pick the day and time that works for their schedule.
- Vouchers can be printed with a personalized message and picture and then given to the recipient.
- Vouchers are good for one adult walking tour ticket (a $22 value) or one child walking tour ticket (a $15 value) and can be used on either the Downtown Highlights or Cleveland From the Inside walking tours.
- Vouchers are good for two years from time of purchase.
Purchase a gift voucher
- Enter your voucher code to redeem your gift voucher.
- If money is left over it can be applied to an additional ticket but can not be refunded.
Redeem a gift voucher
Realtors & Relocation Companies - A gift voucher for a walking tour of downtown Cleveland makes an excellent welcome gift for someone purchasing a new home or moving to the Cleveland area. Contact us to learn about our Welcome to Cleveland Gift Voucher Discount Program.